Just imagine, a mug of steamy hot chocolate rimmed with sugary biscuit crumbs and topped with pillow soft toasted marshmallows. Take a bite into that gooey marshmallow and savour a mouthful of decadent hot chocolate warming your soul.
This heavenly s’mores hot chocolate is degrees richer and sweeter than your traditional hot chocolate. As temperature drops what could be a sweeter night cap than this delightful treat. Super easy to make and and checks all the boxes for Instagram aesthetics. Follow the recipe below and let us know how you like your hot chocolate
- Two cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup of Marshmallows
- Biscuits crushed
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat oven to low broil. Lay a sheet of baking paper on the tray and insert tray close enough to the top where the marshmallows will be able to broil
- 2. Combine cocoa, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan and add in water. Bring the mixture to an easy boil.
- 3. Simmer for a minute and stir in the milk and heat until very hot.
- 4. Meanwhile melt a marshmallow in the over and rim the edge of the mugs with the sticky marshmallow
- 5. Then dip the mug in the biscuit crumbs until well rimmed.
- 6. Pour and divide the hot chocolate into two mugs and top with a 1/4 cup marshmallows onto each mug.
- 7. Set the mugs in over tray and broil the marshmallows in the oven until well browned.
- 8. Carefully remove from oven and either drizzle with chocolate sauce or melt some small pieces of chocolate to drizzle.